Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your rights and obligations when using this website (the ‘Website’)
We are an Introducer Appointed Representative of Nouveau Finance Limited and our website is owned and operated by us (‘we’/’us’/’our’).
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number: 11508489
having our registered office at 128 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX.
We provide an online referral service by introducing you to loan providers, brokers, financial products, or Debt Solutions services. We are not a direct lender, provider or advisor for debt solutions.
By submitting an application through the Website you will be giving your consent to Nouveau Finance Limited to pass your details to one of our trusted lenders, financial solutions or Debt Solution partners.
We DO NOT charge our customers a fee for this service, however we may be paid a fee by the Lender, broker, financial solution or Debt Solution Provider for introducing you to them. The Provider may confirm the associated fees relating to their services depending on the loan or financial solution you enter into.
There is no obligation for you to take up any of the services. You should read all terms and conditions carefully and make a responsible decision on whether you believe the services are right for you.
If you have any questions or are unsure you should contact the Provider before taking out any service with them.
You will be able to access parts of the Website without having to register any details with us. However, from time-to-time certain areas of this Website may be accessible only if you are a registered user.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is available to view and use 24 hours a day throughout each year however, this is not guaranteed. The Website may be temporarily unavailable at any time because of server or systems failure or other technical issues; reasons that are beyond our control; required updating, maintenance or repair.
Where possible we will try to give you advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
Checking and referencing our customers
Upon confirmation to proceed, the Provider may use both fraud prevention and credit referencing agencies to help make relevant decisions. Credit checks and credit reference agencies can also help prevent fraudulent applications, so it is a requirement of your application that these checks are undertaken by the Lender.
Information provided by you, must always be true and accurate as misleading information will be regarded as a breach of our terms and is likely to breach any agreement you have entered into with a Provider. Misleading information may also result in the instigation of criminal procedures against you.
Entering into a debt solution will have an impact on your credit rating for at least six years.
To find out more about managing your money and getting free debt advice visit, Money Advice Service, an independent service set up by the Government to help people manage their money.
Collecting and processing your data
Unless stated otherwise we may contact you via means of telephone, SMS, post or email to provide information and alerts relating to your enquiry.
The content of the Website is protected by copyright (including design copyrights), trademarks, patent, database and other intellectual property rights and similar proprietary rights which include, (without limitation), all rights in materials, works, techniques, computer programs, source codes, data, technical information, trading business brand names, goodwill, service marks utility models, semi-conductor topography rights, the style or presentation of the goods or services, creations, inventions or improvements upon or additions to an invention, confidential information, know-how and any research effort relating to [ ] moral rights and any similar rights in any country (whether registered or unregistered and including applications for and the right to apply for them in any part of the world).
You acknowledge that the intellectual property rights in the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors.
You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the Website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the Website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited.
You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
You acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this Website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, or create derivative works from such material and content.
No licence is granted to you to use any of our trademarks or those of our affiliated companies.
It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
We will not be liable to you if the Website is unavailable at any time.
We attempt to ensure that the information available on the Website at any time is accurate. We use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of them.
All drawings, images, descriptive matter and specifications on the Website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description for your general information only and should be used only as a guide.
The Website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise (unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions or required by law) in relation to the information, materials, content or services found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, timeliness, performance, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade custom.
We accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken in reliance on material or information contained on the Website.
We cannot guarantee the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you however, we do have organisational and technical measures in place to protect against compromised security and privacy.
You must bear the risk associated with the use of the internet. In particular, we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, any viruses trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful that may infect your computer, peripheral computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material as a result of your use of the Website or you downloading any material posted or sold on the Website or from any website linked to it.
We reserve the right to disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary should you breach this agreement.
Using our website
You are permitted to use the Website and the material contained in it only as expressly authorised by us and in accordance with these terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time without notice to you.
We provide access and use of the Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions to the maximum extent permitted by law.
We reserve the right to:
• Make changes to the information or materials on this Website at any time and without notice to you.
• Temporarily or permanently change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts of or the entire Website without notice or liability to you or any third party.
• Refuse to post material on the Website or to remove material already posted on the Website.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
• Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
• Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise.
• Breaching any applicable local, national, or international laws, regulations, or code of practice.
• Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
• Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
• Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks.
• Interfering with, disrupting or damaging networks or websites connected to the Website.
• Utilisation of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of the Website.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation.
• To create and/or publish your own database that features all or substantial parts of the Website.
• Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the prior permission of the owner.
In addition, you must not:
• Knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to the Website.
• Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to it.
• Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
• Damage or disrupt any part of the Website, any equipment or network on which the Website is stored, or any software used for the provision of the Website.
A breach of this clause may be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
Suspending or terminating your access
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website immediately and without notice to you if:
• You breach the terms of these terms and conditions (repeatedly or otherwise).
• You are impersonating any other person or entity.
• When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
• We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in anyway been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Website.
Linking to the website You must not create a link to the Website from another website, document, or any other source without first obtaining our prior written consent.
Any agreed link must be:
• To the Website’s homepage.
• Established from a website or document that is owned by you and does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the UK and the law in any country from which they are hosted.
• Provided in such a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
• Established in such a way that does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
We have no obligation to inform you if the address of the Website home page changes and it is your responsibility to ensure that any link you provide to our homepage is at all times accurate.
We reserve the right to withdraw our consent without notice and without providing any reasons for withdrawal.
Upon receiving such notice, you must immediately remove the link and inform us once this has been done.
• To provide increased value and convenience to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion and risk. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website, we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable in any way, whether directly or indirectly, for: The privacy practices of such websites.
• The content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources.
• The use which others make of these websites.
Any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused to you, arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any such advertising, content, products, goods, materials, or services available on and/or purchased by you from such external websites or resources.
United Kingdom Loans is a registered trading name of Rhumsaa Finance Limited, which is an Introducer Appointed Representative of
Nouveau Finance Limited, registered under FRN 843158. Nouveau Finance are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
under reference number 727348. Nouveau Finance Limited are a credit broker, not a lender.
United Kingdom Loans will not charge you a fee for the introduction to a potential lender however may receive a commission
or fee from Nouveau Finance Limited following an introduction through this website.
United Kingdom Loans provides access to a loan matching service. This site will submit the information you provide to Nouveau Finance’s panel
of lenders. United Kingdom Loans does not retain applicant data. All applicants will be subject to credit checks and affordability assessments.
United Kingdom Loans and Nouveau finance will not perform a credit check, lenders to whom you may be referred to will complete a soft search when
assessing your eligibility for a loan. If you accept a lender’s offer, they may subsequently perform a hard credit search to register the loan to your credit file.
Please note that United Kingdom Loans are unable to influence any lending decisions or deal with any dispute that you may have directly with any particular lender with whom you may have entered into an agreement with and in the unlikely event that this may occur you should contact the lender directly in respect of any concerns.
United Kingdom Loans is registered in England and Wales Company number 11508489 with a registered office located at
128 City Road, London EC1V 2NX Company.
United Kingdom Loans is a registered trading name of Rhumsaa Finance Limited, which is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Nouveau Finance Limited, registered under FRN 843158. Nouveau Finance are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 727348. Nouveau Finance Limited are a credit broker, not a lender.
United Kingdom Loans will not charge you a fee for the introduction to a potential lender however may receive a commission or fee from Nouveau Finance Limited following an introduction through this website.
United Kingdom Loans provides access to a loan matching service. This site will submit the information you provide to Nouveau Finance’s panel of lenders. United Kingdom Loans does not retain applicant data. All applicants will be subject to credit checks and affordability assessments. United Kingdom Loans and Nouveau finance will not perform a credit check, lenders to whom you may be referred to will complete a soft search when assessing your eligibility for a loan. If you accept a lender’s offer, they may subsequently perform a hard credit search to register the loan to your credit file.
United Kingdom Loans is registered in England and Wales Company number 11508489 with a registered office located at 128 City Road, London EC1V 2NX Company.
United Kingdom Loans does not make credit decisions and is not a lender. This website does not directly endorse a particular product or service. Information on our website should be taken as opinion only.
United Kingdom Loans does not make credit decisions and is not a lender.