We’re committed to protecting & respecting your privacy.
WE’RE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING & RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY.
We are Rhumsaa Finance trading as United Kingdom Loans (registered company number 11508489 ), our registered address is 128 City Road, London EC1V 2NX
Rhumsaa Finance is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Nouveau Finance Limited and is entered on the Financial Services Register under reference number 843158.
Your application is being processed by Nouveau Finance Limited.
Nouveau Finance are an FCA regulated and licensed credit broker.
FCA License – 727348
Data protection License – Z3624187
They are a data controller and are responsible for the information we collect from you. We do not hold any of your personal data.
Our relationship with Nouveau Finance means that their application form collects your Personal Data from our website.
Nouveau Finance collect your information that you share with them when you submit an application form on our website.
You can view our application form and the information we collect at – Apply Page
In addition to this Nouveau Finance collect technical information such as IP address, device, source of application and time zone.
It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the information you provide, failure to do so may impact the service provided.
Nouveau Finance provide a loan and financial services matching service. In order for Nouveau Finance to process your application and provide a service they have to have a lawful basis to do so, Nouveau Finance rely on the below –
– Consent – you have given consent to process your personal data for a specific purpose. You will find these consent boxes at different opportunities in the application and you will find an opt out on all Nouveau Finance marketing communications and through their websites.
– Contract – the processing is necessary to enter into the contract with you for Nouveau Finance to be able to provide you with the loan matching or other services you have specifically requested. This will also be relevant even if you have asked for a quote.
– Legal obligation – the processing is necessary for Nouveau Finance to comply with the law.
– Legitimate interests – the processing of your data is necessary for Nouveau Finance’s legitimate interests or that of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data which overrides those legitimate interests. For example, once you have used the services, Nouveau Finance may retain some form of your data for statistical analysis so that they can ensure compliance and improve products for the future.
Nouveau Finance use the information that you provide so that–
– They can process your application and find the most appropriate product or service for you as well as offering additional products and services, avoiding unnecessary credit searches
– They can verify your identity if you contact us or a partner and identify, manage accounts, services or products you may have taken through them
– They can market to you with relevant offers and undertake marketing analysis, credit strategy and customer profiling
– They can manage risk, prevent crime and detect fraud and loss
– They can improve business and develop better processing to serve their customers
No, Nouveau Finance do not record calls. Emails are retained for a short period of time and then destroyed in accordance with their Data Retention Policy.
– Lenders, including unsecured, secured, short term lenders, alternate lenders, peer to peer, guarantor, car finance and logbook lenders
– Credit brokers and alternate service providers such as credit reporting, utility savings, reward providers, debt management and IVA providers
– Nouveau Finance staff
– Third parties including law firms, police, government, regulatory agencies and any officials who request it for legal reasons
– Third parties who offer administration services, marketing information and customer services
– If Nouveau Finance’s company and all of its assets are bought by a third party your personal data will also be transferred to this third party.
Third parties Nouveau Finance share your data with
– Gain Credit
– PDL Finance
– Nova Loans
– Choose Wisely
– Dot Dot Loans
– Loans 2 Go
– My Finance Club
– Naylors Financial
– Toot Loans
– Salad Money
– Tick Tock
– Tm Advances
For the purpose of Debt Solutions Advice, Nouveau Finance may pass your data to:
Fortis Insolvency Limited (09870591)
Debt Solvo Limited (14030019)
Fortis Insolvency/Debt Solvo: specialise in providing and administering Individual Voluntary Arrangement (“IVA”) solutions to individuals based in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. We do not administer Debt Management Plans, Debt Relief Orders, or any other debt solutions. We only provide advice after completing or receiving an initial fact find where the individual(s) concerned meets the criteria for an IVA, therefore, all advice is given in reasonable contemplation of an insolvency appointment.
To qualify for debt write off in an IVA with Fortis Insolvency, you must have a minimum of £5800 of qualifying unsecured debt owed to two or more creditors.
For a detailed list of these third parties you can write to Nouveau Finance at [email protected] You have a legal right to object to your data being shared with third parties.
Nouveau Finance carry out comprehensive due-diligence on each party that they work with to ensure your personal data is secure and that the communication you receive is relevant to your needs.
• They use encrypted software.
• They continually test their systems to see whether it can be penetrated by malicious software and outside third parties looking to steal data. Our regulators expect this to ensure systems are secure.
• They maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information.
Nouveau Finance invest heavily in data security so you should be assured that your data is safe.
We are an Introducer Appointed Representative of Nouveau Finance Limited. Nouveau Finance are a licenced Credit Broker, this means that we introduce customers to Nouveau Finance who in turn then match customers to finance and other service providers for a fee.
We receive a fee for the introduction.
If you apply on one of our websites for a loan, Nouveau Finance will pass your details to their panel of Lenders or another Credit Broker or Affiliate. You will be matched according to your requirements.
Nouveau Finance also purchase data in a number of ways but always perform full due diligence on their partners to ensure that they Treat Consumers Fairly before a purchase.
If you do not wish for your data to be sold, please do not proceed with an application.
Nouveau Finance also offer a debt solution referral service. If you apply on one of their websites for a debt solution product they will pass your details to one of their trusted debt solution providers. You will be matched according to your requirements. Nouveau Finance will be paid a fee for the introduction by the debt solution provider.
You will receive direct marketing via SMS, telephone or email from Nouveau Finance and their partners if you have agreed to by giving your consent.
This will be in relation to your application and additional products and services Nouveau Finance feel maybe of interest based on your application.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communication, you can choose to opt out using the opt out on every communication you receive. You can also email Nouveau Finance at any time at [email protected]
To update your information you may do so by emailing Nouveau Finance at [email protected]
You have the right of access to your personal data. You may complete a Subject Access Request to get a copy of your personal information.
Please email [email protected]
There will be no fee for Nouveau Finance to provide you with this information as long as it is not manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally and are used to improve services for you, for example through:
a) Letting you navigate between pages efficiently
b) Enabling a service to recognise your computer so you don’t have to give the same information during one task
c) Recognising that you have already given a username and password so you don’t need to enter it for every web page requested
d) Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and that there is enough capacity to ensure that they are fast.
See allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu to learn more about cookies.
We use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website and to help us ensure it is tailored to our customers’ needs and interests. These cookies only collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of website visitors and the pages visited. No personal information is collected or stored by Nouveau Finance. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Nouveau Finance do limited profiling so that they can match your specific needs to the loan product you require. Their panel of lenders may carry out their own profiling.
To find out what information Nouveau Finance hold on you can write to them at [email protected]
We do not store your data at all.
Nouveau Finance Limited store your data for up to six years after the last interaction.
If your details are passed to a third party, they will have their own data processing policy and data retention policy.
You should contact the third party direct as to how they will treat your data.
You have the following rights for your data:
For further information in relation your rights visit www.ico.org.uk
Nouveau Finance Limited
Office 9, Dalton House, 60 Windsor Avenue, London SW19 2RR
Last Updated August 2023
United Kingdom Loans is a registered trading name of Rhumsaa Finance Limited, which is an Introducer Appointed Representative of
Nouveau Finance Limited, registered under FRN 843158. Nouveau Finance are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
under reference number 727348. Nouveau Finance Limited are a credit broker, not a lender.
United Kingdom Loans will not charge you a fee for the introduction to a potential lender however may receive a commission
or fee from Nouveau Finance Limited following an introduction through this website.
United Kingdom Loans provides access to a loan matching service. This site will submit the information you provide to Nouveau Finance’s panel
of lenders. United Kingdom Loans does not retain applicant data. All applicants will be subject to credit checks and affordability assessments.
United Kingdom Loans and Nouveau finance will not perform a credit check, lenders to whom you may be referred to will complete a soft search when
assessing your eligibility for a loan. If you accept a lender’s offer, they may subsequently perform a hard credit search to register the loan to your credit file.
Please note that United Kingdom Loans are unable to influence any lending decisions or deal with any dispute that you may have directly with any particular lender with whom you may have entered into an agreement with and in the unlikely event that this may occur you should contact the lender directly in respect of any concerns.
United Kingdom Loans is registered in England and Wales Company number 11508489 with a registered office located at
128 City Road, London EC1V 2NX Company.
United Kingdom Loans is a registered trading name of Rhumsaa Finance Limited, which is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Nouveau Finance Limited, registered under FRN 843158. Nouveau Finance are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 727348. Nouveau Finance Limited are a credit broker, not a lender.
United Kingdom Loans will not charge you a fee for the introduction to a potential lender however may receive a commission or fee from Nouveau Finance Limited following an introduction through this website.
United Kingdom Loans provides access to a loan matching service. This site will submit the information you provide to Nouveau Finance’s panel of lenders. United Kingdom Loans does not retain applicant data. All applicants will be subject to credit checks and affordability assessments. United Kingdom Loans and Nouveau finance will not perform a credit check, lenders to whom you may be referred to will complete a soft search when assessing your eligibility for a loan. If you accept a lender’s offer, they may subsequently perform a hard credit search to register the loan to your credit file.
United Kingdom Loans is registered in England and Wales Company number 11508489 with a registered office located at 128 City Road, London EC1V 2NX Company.
If you are struggling with debt then you may want to contact Step Change or National Debt line for help and support:
United Kingdom Loans does not make credit decisions and is not a lender. This website does not directly endorse a particular product or service. Information on our website should be taken as opinion only.
United Kingdom Loans does not make credit decisions and is not a lender.